The contents of this page talks about Slendytubbies III: The Apocalypse DLC and as so, might contain spoilers for the game; Read at your own risk.
The contents or section of this page talks about content that has remained unnamed, and so, will be called in that way until an official name is given.
|“||Caused what? It's just a vacuum.||”|
— SGT. Miles
The Military is composed of teletubbies, mostly viridian in color, wearing equipments, such as helmets and various weapons. They have an Helicopter, and are located at the Military Base.
They are not numerous in number, unless it's only a group of volunteers sent by the Military Base.
- Sgt. Miles : Possibly the leader of the group, he is the one who talks with The Guardian at their arrival. He is shown to be somewhat pretty strict to know what is the reason behind the distress call and doesn't understand, or believe, what the Guardian says to him, until he sees the Newborn Army. He looks like some of the other soldiers.
- Anne : One of the soldiers who can be seen among two others. She has a pink skin, wears a soldier hat and is most likely a female teletubby due to her name.
- Neo-Samurai : One of the soldiers who can be seen among two others. It has a silvery skin, wears an helmet with red eyes and a spike on its forehead, and have a sword (or katana) on its back.
- Black Soldier : One of the soldiers who can be seen among two others. It has a black skin and wears an helmet.
- Helicopter Pilot : The soldier visible inside the helicopter in Survival Mode when The Player complete a wave (only in maps which the supplies are granted by a helicopter instead of an orange box).
After The Guardian destroyed Noo Noo and killed Po, The Military Helicopter will appear and The Guardian will be greeted by Sergeant Miles (SGT. Miles). One of the soldiers will then lead the The Guardian and SGT. Miles to a cliff side where the army of New Borns is seen. This is the only ending where The Military will succeed in fending off the New Borns.
The Military will arrive and find the The Guardian's dead corpse. Noo Noo and Po have already escaped. This time, the New Borns will come from the ruins of the Outskirts. In this ending, The Military have troubles fending off the New Borns and presumably lose.
The End (Evil)/Regretful Ending
The Military are not seen but mentioned by Noo-Noo. The latter claims that The Military won't succeed to fight the Army of New Borns, leading them to an uncertain fate.
For more infos, see Sandbox
The Pilot Soldier appears in certain maps during intermission, selling weapons and ammo.
For more infos, see Sandbox
Soldiers holding rocket lauchers can be summoned as allies or enemies. They have considerably less health than the other characters and have the same behavior than the Ranged New Borns.
- Only members of the Military have had helmets in the entire series. (The Player is the only exception)
- The Pilot soldier uses the old tubbie model instead of the new one.
- It's head is squished to make it fit inside the helmet.
- The Neo-Samurai could possibly be the tubbie named "Ninja" at the end of The Apocalypse DLC Demo.
- Them, The Blue Workers and the New Borns are part of a group of many generic characters.
Sgt. Miles resembles other soldiers in the Military as he has a green skin, wears a helmet and usually holds a gun. He also has a Knife.
Miles works with Anne and White to try to destroy the Teletubby Creation Machine. He doesn't do much as mainly just makes The Guardian do all the work while he stares at the Machine. He does give to him his knife, though, when he needs to pick the lock. Once The Guardian has picked the lock, he and Anne will be down their waiting for White. After The Guardian's attempt at using the terminal, Miles gets an axe and uses it to destroy the Machine.
From what is shown, Miles appears as a strict and obnoxious person, behaving rudely towards The Guardian, to the point of hitting him, and complaining at about each of his sentences and attempts to reason. He was shown to be quite similar at the end of Chapter 3.
According to Anne, he was rather nice before the infection started, and is apparently only behaving rudely towards The Guardian, probably because of him not being part of The Military.
She has a pink skin, wears a soldier hat and usually holds a gun.
Anne works with Miles and White to try and destroy the machine. She is posted on lookout while White tries to find a way to the machine. Once White has lock-picked the corridor the leads to it, she will go down with Miles to the Machine.
From what is shown, Anne appears as a kind and attentive person, unlike Miles. She tries to make sure there are no fights between Miles and The Guardian, and listens to him when he tries to explain his the visions he endured.
- Her name was revealed as 'Anne' in a video by Santikun titled 'Slendytubbies Chapter IV: They're Climbing'