This is a list of easter eggs in the Slendytubbies series.
A voice trumpet can be found in the south mountains playing a cover of the song "What's Up" by 4 Non Blondes. This is a reference to a video called "HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA" (which is a scene from the video "Fabulous Secret Powers" by slackcircus).
- If the player goes left from the spawn point, and climb up the mountains, they'll find a dancing Rick Astley while his popular song "Never Gonna give You Up" plays in a loop.
- There are some growls that can be heard randomly. When these growls are sped up, you can hear a voice saying any of these quotes:
- A dancing Rick Astley can also be found here hiding behind a filter. The music is not playing.
- The ambiance is actually Dipsy who is possibly talking to the player.
- A clip of "The Lion and the Bear", an episode from the original TV Series, plays on Dipsy's screen.
- In the Teletubby Cave, a drawing of three teletubbies can be found: Arrow Tubbie, Yeti Tubbie and Claw Tubbie.
- By looking closely to the paper, it will secretly say "Fiends 4oreveɹ".
- The same message appears in the Trio Teaser
- In one of the Guardian's computers in the Secret Lair is a screen full of green binary code. If translated, it says:
"The orange teletubby must die.
The orange teletubby must die.
The orange teletubby must die."
- When the player find the key-card of one of the engineers, and then look closely to it before pick it up, it can see informations:
- The Engineer's ID Picture and Name "Tobby"
- His date of birth, which is 97/3/31, The day when the Teletubbies were released
- The same sprites can also be found in the chair of the Secret Lair in "Chapter 1- A New Day" and on a shelf in the Sewers in "Chapter 4- Meltdown"
- The ones in Chapter 4 can be interacted with compared to the other ones where the Guardian will just say that they are some kind of trash or bad figurine.
- They also used to be found in the 'Container Maze' of Military Outpost and in addition, a sprite of the maps' creator LeyAM could also be found hidden behind the barrels inside a red container at the back side exit of the map.
- On the desertic area, an "STIII" can be seen on the sand. This was a secret teaser for Slendytubbies III.
- Since the Update 1.5 and on the same area, an inside joke of the community known as Thicc Noo Noo appears as well.