The content of this page is not canon, and therefore, should not be interpreted as part of the lore.
Dipsy's Workshop is a spin-off game in the Slendytubbies series.
|The game's icon|
|Release||January 2, 2015|
Its gameplay is similar to Fruit Ninja. The objective of the game is to slice as many Teletubbies as possible. The player can miss up to 3 Teletubbies, and get an automatic game over if they slice a bowl of Tubby Custard, which functions like the bomb from Fruit Ninja. The Teletubbies as following are;
- Tinky Winky (125 points)
- Dipsy (100 points)
- Laa Laa (100 points)
- Po (125 points)
- The Guardian (150 points)
- Brown Teletubbie (150 points)
- Cyan Teletubbie (when sliced, it makes all Teletubbies and Tubby Custards flying on the screen slow down in movement for a short period of time)
- Classic: The player has to slice as many Teletubbies as possible. They have three chances to miss, and when a Tubby Custard is sliced, it is an instant game over.
- Timed: The player has 60 seconds to slice as many Teletubbies as possible. If the player slices a bowl of Tubby Custard, they loose 500 points. They have infinite lives, so the player not slicing a Teletubbie will not increase their chances of getting a game over.
- Dipsy is the only character of the saga to have his own game.
- It's possible that the Brown Teletubbie represents Claw Tubbie, and the Cyan one represents Yeti Tubbie.
- However, this could be a coincidence.
- Alternatively, it is possible that the brown and cyan Teletubbies were the inspiration for Claw Tubbie and Yeti Tubbie.