The contents or section of this page talks about content that has remained unnamed, and so, will be called in that way until an official name is given.
|“||Friends 4 Ever !||”|
— The Trio
He is a big, rather muscular and disfigured, brown teletubbie covered on blood. His mouth is extended, his right eye is white and his left eye is larger with a glowing white pupil. The flesh of his left hand is exposed, and his antenna is cruciform.
He follows slowly the player. When the player is close to him, he will scream and speed up until the player gets far away enough. He also emits a heavy breathing. In both locations, he has the same speed as the player, requiring the use of the walls to escape him.
|“||I had a tough time going through that.. horrible, brown monster.||”|
— Laa-Laa, Chapter 2.
He has a similar appearance from the previous opus. He is a big brown teletubbie with an expanded mouth, a cruciform antenna and white glowing eyes. However, his left arm is more like a disfigured arm unless than a casting of flesh. If one looks closely, his left ear is slightly out of place. He is also noticeably less bloody.
He is one of the two possible threats of Chapter 2 - The Journey, if the player chooses the Cave.
He will introduce himself in a chase sequence, where he'll stop once The Guardian reaches a door that will close before him. He'll then start to patrol in the cave, killing the player if he spots it and approaches it, until the player finds the way to the exit, where another chase sequence will occur.
After this sequence, he is not seen or mentioned again. However, he can be mentioned by Laa-Laa, but it's depending on the player's choices.
Like other monsters, he will approach the closest Tubby Custard to the player and patrol around it, until he spots the player. When the player is spotted, he will scream and chase the player until all nearby players are far away enough or dead. He serves as a big threat due to his fast attacks as well as the dead-ends that are located in the map, which may lead the player to a certain death.
For more infos, see Survival
He appears as the boss at the tenth wave of his respective map.
For more infos, see Sandbox
He can appear as an enemy, an ally or a playable character.
- The player can find notes in the cave, which were written by an experimented teletubbie.
- He is mostly disfigured on the left side of his body. His left eye hanging out, left arm being mangled up, and even his left ear is out of place when looking closely.
- He is ones of the four characters to not have more than one mutation, the others being: Laa-Laa, Arrow Tubbie and Yeti Tubbie.
- In the trio, each members seems to be the extreme of what they looked like before being infected.
- They are bigger than the main four teletubbies on their first and only mutation, meaning they were probably originally bigger than them.
- He seems to have strange eyes in the trio drawing where he appears.
- He shares his attack speed with Arrow Tubbie, Crawler Tubbie, Spider Po, Shadow Tubbie, The Announcer and the New Borns Duo.