The contents or section of this page talks about content that has remained unnamed, and so, will be called in that way until an official name is given.
|“||Friends 4 Ever !||”|
— The Trio
He is a tall and skinny teletubby with a dark, reddish-orange skin and red marks all over his body. He has a grey face with empty-looking eyes and a lower jaw with orange teeth. His antenna is triangular and similar to an arrow.
Even though the Arrow Tubbie doesn't make a physical appearance, he appears in a drawing that The Guardian can find while exploring the Teletubby Cave during the first part of Chapter 2 - The Journey.
He is also mentioned in a Easter Egg found in one of The Guardian's computer screen where a binary code, if translated, says "The orange teletubby must die".
He is also seen on his normal state in drawings from Slendytubbies III: The Apocalypse DLC. However, it has been specified by the drawings' artist that the drawings where he appears weren't important to the lore.
Like other monsters, he will approach the closest Tubby Custard to the player and patrol around it, until he spots the player. When the player is spotted, he will scream and chase the player until all nearby players are far away enough or dead. He is a certain threat due to his fast attacks and the many dead-ends in the maze which can leads the player to a certain death. He is however rather slow when running.
For more infos, see Survival
He appears as the boss at the tenth wave of his respective map.
For more infos, see Sandbox
He can appears as an enemy, an ally or a playable character.
- His lower jaw come from a texture behind his head, and isn't connected to his actual mouth.
- This can be seen by looking at him from the sides, or during his attacking animation.
- The player can find notes in the cave, which were written by an experimented teletubby.
- His design share some similarities with Laa-Laa's.
- He is ones of the four characters to not have more than one mutation, the others being: Laa-Laa, Cave Tubbie and Yeti Tubbie.
- The original source of his battle theme is from The Nothing Battles
- His nickname "Orange Tubbie" is just referring to his color, while his other known nickname "Arrow Tubbie" is referring to his antenna shape and his fast attacks.
- In the trio, each members seems to be the extreme of what they looked like before being infected.
- They are bigger than the main four teletubbies on their first and only mutation, meaning they were probably originally bigger than them.
- Arrow Tubbie can be seen within drawings whilst Anne and SGT. Miles explain to The Guardian about the teletubbies, futher implying that he was taller than the main four as he appears tall
- He shares his attack speed with Cave Tubbie, Crawler Tubbie, Spider Po, Shadow Tubbie, The Announcer and the New Borns Duo.